Complaint Review: Specialty Auto Network

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Gosc — alexandria Virginia United States of America
Specialty Auto Network

Specialty Auto Network SpecialtyAuto.net is a bunch of deceitful and lying people Internet

*General Comment: Be serious

They call me promising to sell my car within 10 days or money back guarantee.I was thinking 10 days or money back what can i loose? They record credit card agreement mentioning the 10 days.
Of course after 12 days  i called them and they laugh at me!! Asking me do i have this on writing!

I was stupid to agree, my mistake .Be aware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Auto-Network/internet/Specialty-Auto-Network-SpecialtyAutonet-is-a-bunch-of-deceitful-and-lying-people-Interne-714090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Auto Network

#1 General Comment

Be serious

AUTHOR: knowledge - (United States of America)

If a person says they can sell my car in 10 days I'm not going to believe because I'm sure they don't have a crystal ball. eBay is a very popular company that is widely known so if it didn't sell in ten days but was listed and you paid for it,service was done. I'm quite sure you wouldn't be complaining if it had sold. If they recorded 10 days money back guarantee then you have a case but where have you every heard of a company giving you 10 day money back guarantee. Be serious!!