Complaint Review: Specialty Merchandise Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: James — Bloomington Minnesota U.S.A.
Specialty Merchandise Corp.

Specialty Merchandise Corp. Hacked My E-Mail Address and sent E-Mails to everyone on my List. Internet, California

A person by the name of Lance called me trying to get me to join their Organization. I told him I may in the future, but did give him my E-Mail Address. A couple days later they Hacked my E-Mail and sent their Message to everyone on my list as if it were from me. Whywould anyone do Business with them???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Merchandise-Corp/internet/Specialty-Merchandise-Corp-Hacked-My-E-Mail-Address-and-sent-E-Mails-to-everyone-on-my-L-868377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Merchandise Corp.