• Report: #372034

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:Round Lake Beach Illinois
Specialty Merchandise Corporation
996 Flower Glen St. Semi Valley, California U.S.A.

Specialty Merchandise Corporation Scammed Me Also Simi Valley California

I also fell prey. To this very well orginized scam! This is what they pulled on Me. First SMC with held the starter kit. Till My electronic check cleared, The transaction was complete and posted in My bank. The follwoing day. I received My kit 27 days later. Called to let them know and schedule thier appointment. Three days later they called. Two days after the scheduled date. Then the following day. Smc took another $39.95 out of My account. So I called them they said, "Don't worry we didn't set Your start date yet". I was lied to again right then, They did start it The day they cashed the check!. So even when I did cancel My membership. They called My house to inform Me. I still owe them $400.00. I don't think so. They aren not getting another penny from Me. Stay away from this scam company!!!!!!.

John
Round Lake Beach, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/Semi-Valley-California-93065/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-Scammed-Me-Also-Simi-Valley-California-372034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Merchandise Corporation