Complaint Review: Specialty Merchandise Corporation

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Rich — Norman Indiana United States of America
Specialty Merchandise Corporation
996 Flower Glen Street Simi Valley, California United States of America

Specialty Merchandise Corporation Now Called; Smart Living Company Got Ripoff of $9,890.00 on my Gift Card Redmption Websit, no one told me the money would go away in a year. Simi Valley, California

A year ago I bought a website from the e-merchant club to sell products on line. The website was to be a gift card redemption website. I bought gift cards that cost $9,890.00 and paid $2,886.00 for website.

No one made it clear to me that the $9,890.00 would just go away that the end of the frist year so I thougt I had time to work on getting training for the website, but was I wrong! Now I am told that the $9,890.00 is gone because I did not use it in the frist year of operation.

The online products was through SMC now called smartliving company in Simi Valley, CA.  If I had knowen that the money would go away at the end of the year I would have started out at maybe $200.00 or $300.00.

So be ware of smc/ smartliving company and e-merchant club for they will rip you off big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-Now-Called-Smart-Living-Company-Got-Ripoff-of-989000-909501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Merchandise Corporation