• Report: #208327

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 28, 2006

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
Specialty Merchandise Corporation
996 Flower Glen St. Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

Specialty Merchandise Corporation ripoff charging my credit card after I canceled my membership hundreds $$ Simi Valley California

I know a lot of people have had success on SMC, I actually know one however they ripped me off. I am fighting with them now to get my money back. I canceled my membership with them only 2 weeks after I started it realizing it was not for me. They credited all my money back to me at the time. However, now 6 months later SMC has still been charging money to my credit cards amost $1,500 worth. This company is ripping me off more than I can afford! They are a dirty company and I recommend to anyone that is looking to start up with them to try other option first like buying off other websites or ebay in lots because once you start with SMC you are locked in. I'm afriad that if I do not recieve my money back in full soon I will be filing a law suit!

Sara
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-ripoff-charging-my-credit-card-after-I-canceled-my-membe-208327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Merchandise Corporation