Complaint Review: Specialty Merchandise Corporation

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jeanette — Inkster Michigan United States of America
Specialty Merchandise Corporation
896 Flower Glen Street Internet United States of America

Specialty Merchandise Corporation www.smccorp.com I signed up for this finding out that it was not what I thought it was. I have tried many times to cancel my membership. I tried the website first and that was not available, then I tried calling. Internet

I signed up accidentally.  It happened so long ago I don't even remember what I was doing.  I decided to see what it was.  When I got the catalogs and materials I knew it was not what I thought it was.  I tried the website to cancel, but it was unsuccessful.  Then I tried to call.  I called weekly for about a month, each time getting only so far only to get disconnected.  The last time I called, I actually talked to someone and was told that the computers were down and she could not do anything for me without it.  She asked for my phone number and said she would call me back, but that did not happen.  Now when I try to use the website that my instructions tell me to use, it is no longer any good. Yet they still keep taking money from my account.  I have written a letter of cancelation that I am going to FAX as well as send in the U.S.Mail using return receipt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation/internet/Specialty-Merchandise-Corporation-wwwsmccorpcom-I-signed-up-for-this-finding-out-that-it-934051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Merchandise Corporation