Complaint Review: Specialty Merchandising Corporation

• Updated: Sat, February 13, 2010

• Reported By: Mark Darling — Chesaning Michigan United States of America
Specialty Merchandising Corporation
996 Flower Glen Street Simi Valley, Michigan United States of America

Specialty Merchandising Corporation Myrna They said you could cancel your membership within 30 days a receive a full refund. If you send kit back. Simi Valley, Michigan

I joined SMC on January 25th 2010 and then I decided to cancel my membership because I didnt feel 30 days was reasonable time to try this company out to see if it would bring me any income. They said you can cancel within 30 days from the day you signed up. If you do cancel within 30 days THEY are suppose to give you back the $39.95 for the first month and owe nothing. Here is where they are running a fraud. When you cancel membership, you must return the kit back to them and the kit must be there no later than the 30 days that you signed up. I sent my kit back on February 1st 2010 and I know they have the kit. If the kit is not returned you must pay off the rest of the entire year of membership or they will turn you into a collection agency and ruin your credit. They got my kit but they are telling me they cant cancel yet cause they say they didnt get it. They purposely withhold the kit in their warehouse until after the 30 days are up and then they are going to draft my bank account for $375.00 cause a day after the 30 days are up and they draft my account then they will tell me they just got my kit. But they will also tell me that I am NOT entitled to get a single penny back cause they didnt get the kit by the 30 days. In other words my kit is there, but there never gonna tell me its there until they can draft my account and the 30 days expires. I know there are some other people who experienced the same thing. PLEASE HELP!!!!! THATS FRAUD!!!!!! AND A BIG RIPOFF!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Merchandising-Corporation/Simi-Valley-Michigan-93065/Specialty-Merchandising-Corporation-Myrna-They-said-you-could-cancel-your-membership-withi-569249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Merchandising Corporation