Complaint Review: Specialty Outsourcing Solutions Limited/aka-Capital First Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, August 08, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, August 08, 2002

• Reported By:mckinney tx
Specialty Outsourcing Solutions Limited/aka-Capital First Benefits
701 West Loop 340, Woodway, TX 76712 Woodway,TX and Miami, FL, Texas U.S.A.

Benefits Specialty Outsourcing Solutions Limited/ Capital First /aka-Capital First Benefits ripoff, tried to take my money fraudulent ripoff business Woodway Texas - Miami, Florida

They did the same thing to me, they tricked me into giving them my routing number to my bank because I had applied for a master card with a company named capital first america

so that is who I thought they were.

I was trying to ask ?'s and she put me right to a computer that gave me a tracking number and a phone #. I immediately looked them up on the internet and found this site, so I called my bank and let them know,put a hold on my account they tried to take my money but my bank stopped them but I did have to close my account.

The person you need to call is: Andre employee #471 (he is the floor manager in Woodway Texas)and say you are from some company and he will call you back, but he will get very angry with you.

But if everybody on here calls him at least we have caused them a little grief also.
Here is the investigating officers phone #305-810-1111 his name is alex and he is in Miami, Fl..

The address that they give everyone is at a mailbox etc...in Miami, Fl You can also go to www.mapquest.com and get directions to the company @ specialty outsourcing Solutions Limited(capital first benefits corporate office)@ 701 West Loop 340, Woodway, Tx 76712 254-741-9132 I will gladly join any class action suit or whatever it takes to stop these people.

Sherri
Mckinney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2002 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Outsourcing-Solutions-Limitedaka-Capital-First-Benefits/WoodwayTX-and-Miami-FL-Texas-76712/Benefits-Specialty-Outsourcing-Solutions-Limited-Capital-First-aka-Capital-First-Benefit-26477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Outsourcing Solutions Limited/aka-Capital First Benefits