Complaint Review: Specialty Risk Services

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Mattoon Illinois United States of America
Specialty Risk Services
Po box 3170 Internet United States of America

Specialty Risk Services Specialty Risk Services/Rescare/Sedgwick Denied medical attention and refused to pay for surgeries Internet

Specialty Risk Services is a fraudulent company and needs to be stopped! After getting in a car accident in a company vehicle I was laid off from Rescare after filing a work comp claim! SRS immediately sent me to one of their quack doctors who had me go to physical therapy even though I could not stand upright. After 11 months of complaining and not getting anywhere I called an attorney and was advised had I not called him when I did I would have run out of statue of limitations! I was lucky and gained employment with another company and after working only 2 months there I went to a doctor and was advised I would need to have surgery on my L4/L5! I ended up having 3 back surgeries in 8 months with the last resulting with getting rods put in! That was in 2008 and I had to fight with them to reimburse the company I worked for. Their response was we have not received a bill from them, what do you want us to do send out flyers. I have since lost that job and SRS is refusing to pay for my prescriptions and deny medical attention even though the doctor that performed my sugeries gave me a 19% impairment rating. I hope they get enough complaints that someone will pay attention and take action against these grave diggers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Risk-Services/internet/Specialty-Risk-Services-Specialty-Risk-ServicesRescareSedgwick-Denied-medical-attention-985828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Risk Services