• Report: #206966

• Submitted: Sat, August 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2006

• Reported By:Margate Florida
Specialty Roofing And Coating Company Mr. Mark E. Schmidter
3320 Bay Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Specialty Roofing And Coating Company Mr. Mark E. Schmidter ripoff dishonest fraudulent roofing scam theifs Orlando Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Specialty Roofing and Coatings

I signed a contract with Specialty Roofing back in Feb.09,2006 They never pulled a permit and I called numerous Time and always got a different reason why the permit was not pulled.

I called to get my deposit of $5382.47 back and of course nobody knew anything they were trying to say that they did not have any records of my deposit I told Lory the receptionist I have copy of the cashed checks and I would like to get my deposit back,

I spoke with a susan she came up wth a bunch of lies, they also had a dough call and try to get me to not cancell the contract I told them if you can not get my roof fixed by 6/1/06 I want my money back they said they would try and of course the owner Mark Schmidter was never available.

Up to this day 8/19/06 I have no roof, and I still havent gotten my deposit back, I reported him to DBPR and all they can do is reboke his licenses and he gets away with the money. I had to hire another roofing company. and I am still out of $5382.47

Clary
Margate, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2006 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Roofing-And-Coating-Company-Mr-Mark-E-Schmidter/Orlando-Florida-32808/Specialty-Roofing-And-Coating-Company-Mr-Mark-E-Schmidter-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-ro-206966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Roofing And Coating Company Mr. Mark E. Schmidter

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Specialty Roofing and Coatings

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

If you have been a victim of Specialty Roofings and Coatings file a Police report with the City in Which you live. We have already filed with the city of Margate. Also, The State Attorneys office is working on this but, you have to file a police report also. I would like to speak with anyone who has also been a victim of Specialty Roofing so we can pursue this and get our money back and more importantly prevent this from happening again. My email is (((ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))