Complaint Review: Specialty Roofing - Mark Schmitter

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:North Lauderdale Florida
Specialty Roofing - Mark Schmitter
3609 Shader Rd Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Specialty Roofing - Mark Shmitter Specialty Roofing - Mark Schmitter Rip-Off Roofer Orlando Florida

I payed Mr Mellon Salesman for Specialty Roofing 1/2 down payment of $3000.00 to beging work on my roof from hurricane Wilma in 2006. i waited for two months for them to start work on the job I called numerous of times to get answers. Nothing came about I got Another company to do my roof, but Till this day I still have not recived my money back or heard of Mark Schmitter in jail yet. I have called the police and no answers from them ether.

What a raw deal?.. I hope he dies a slow painfull death, for all of the people he has screwed down here in South Florida

Edal
North Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Roofing-Mark-Schmitter/Orlando-Florida-32808/Specialty-Roofing-Mark-Shmitter-Specialty-Roofing-Mark-Schmitter-Rip-Off-Roofer-Orland-350841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Roofing - Mark Schmitter