Complaint Review: Spectra Financial Benefits Service Management

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:Midwest City Oklahoma
Spectra Financial Benefits Service Management
100-A Walnut St. #253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Benefits Service Management ripoff Champlain New York

I was contacted back in January 2005 in regards to receiving a credit card from this company in the amount of $2,500.00. Here it is April 18, 2005 and I just now received a package from Spectra stating that in 25 business days I would receive my credit card after I filled out the application processing form and submitted an additional $39.95 for the actual card. I contacted the number that was given to me and the only thing that I was told after having to listen to the recorded conversation that I paid for the benefits package. The recording stated that I was paying for the benefits package and the master card. I explained to the company that I wanted the $249.00 returned to my bank account and was told that there are no refunds and that I would have to send a letter to the main office in NY for determination by them as to wether they would give me back my money or not. Now here I sit with the loss of $249.00 and nothing to show for it. I have sent a letter to the head office and have not yet heard from them. I will keep you posted on what happenes next.

Machelle
Midwest City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial-Benefits-Service-Management/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-Benefits-Service-Management-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-139238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial Benefits Service Management

Westminster