Complaint Review: Spectra Financial Benefits (aka) Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2005

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Spectra Financial Benefits (aka) Sureway Beneficial
100a Walnut Street Suite A Champlain, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Benefits (aka) Sureway Beneficial ripoff, beware, don't do it Champlain Oklahoma

I got a call on my cell phone today about a MasterCard that I had been approved for. It sounded good, but I could not remember ever applying for one. So, I asked the customer service agent to give me some info about the company. I then Googled it and came up with nothing.
I then asked for the phone number and again came up with nothing. The agen then told me to go to MasterCard.com and I could find their info there. When that didn't work, they offered to get me a supervisor to talk to.
I waited and waited and then they hung up. So, I Googled the number that showed up on my phone and low and behold, I find this report on Spectra.

Well, they are at it again, only now they are calling themselves Sureway Beneficial.

Do not fall for these calls. Unless you want to be ripped off, of course. Is there anywhere we can report them to that will take action against them?

Jon
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial-Benefits-aka-Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-Oklahoma/Spectra-Financial-Benefits-aka-Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-beware-dont-do-it-Champlain-133585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial Benefits (aka) Sureway Beneficial