Complaint Review: Spectra Financial Services

• Submitted: Sat, April 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:kansas city Missouri
Spectra Financial Services
100-a Walnut St #253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Services ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Champlain New York

I received a call telling me I could recieve an unsecured mastercard with a 249.00 processing fee. It sounded like a good deal seeing how my credit wasnt the best. I thought I could help rebuild my credit. After 2 weeks and still nothing I tried calling the company all I got was a machine left several messages Ifinally got a call back they said I should recieve the card withen a week that it was just processed. What I recieved was a packet asking for another processing fee and it was a secured card which I asked about several times and was told it was a unsecured card. A Big Fat Lie!!! All I want is my money back!!!!

James
kansas city, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2005 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial-Services/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-Services-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Champlain-New-York-141020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial Services