Complaint Review: Spectra Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 01, 2005

• Reported By:mosheim Tennessee
Spectra Financial Services
100 A Walnut Street Suite 243 Champlaine, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Services ripoff champlaine New York

OH YES THEY GOT ME TOO. I ALSO RECIEVED A PHONE CALL ON MY CELL FROM THE COMPANY KNOWN AS SPECTRA FINANCIAL SERVICE. I TOO WAS OFFERRED A CREDIT CARD A MASTERCARD TO BE EXACT AND FOR THE LOW PRICE OF 249.00. I WAS PROMISED 0% INTREST FOR 3 YEARS AND A 3000,00$ DOLLAR LIMIT AND THEM 12% INTEREST THEREAFTER. NO ANNUAL FEES OR CASH ADVANCE FEES. I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WERE NO CANCELLATIONS FROM THE TIME THAT I AGREEDED TO THE FEE UNTIL AFTER THE MONIES WAS ACTUALLY RECIEVED BY THE COMPANY. I WAS TOLD THAT AFTER THE COMPANY TOOK THE MONEY THAT I COULD REQUEST A REFUND IF I HAD ANY PROBLEMS. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE 25 DAYS TO GET THE CARD. IT HAS BEEN 32 AND STILL NO CREDIT CARD.

I CALLED THE COMPANY TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE ONLY AN ANSWERING SERVICE FOR SPECTRA AND IF I WANTED MY MONEY BACK I HAD TO WRITE A LETTER BUT THEY ALSO INFORMED ME THAT THEY WERE NOT IN THE REFUND BUISNESS. I PLAN TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY BANK AND TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING GETTING THIS COMPANY INVSTIGATED ON A HIGHER LEVEL. ANY INFO THAT MIGHT HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

Sylvia
mosheim, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2005 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial-Services/Champlaine-New-York/Spectra-Financial-Services-ripoff-champlaine-New-York-133342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial Services