Complaint Review: Spectra Financial

• Submitted: Sun, April 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, April 24, 2005

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Spectra Financial
100-A Walnut St. #252 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Benifits Ripoff Took money didn't send my card or anything else Champlain New York

Got a call from the "company" around a month or so, offering me a MasterCard with a $2000 credit limit, with no interest for the first three years, and that all they need is a "small processing fee" of $249.00, which is a "one time only" fee,( lucky me). And of course, having bad credit from my divorce, I thought getting a credit card would not only help repair my credit, but come in handy in case of emergencies.

So far, it's been over a month, and I have talked to the company almost every day, waiting by the mail box for my card, as the transmission is my truck went out, and i was going to use the money as a down payment on a new rig. But I still haven't recieved anything, and have gotten nothing but the run around each time I call.

First I was told that my card was sent out on the 10th, then when it didn't arrive in a timely fashion, I called again, and was told it was sent out on the 19th, and was then given a bogus tracking number for USPS. The dealership is now asking for they're money, as they have paid of my other loan, and I have to tell them that I was a victim of fraud, which they don't care about, all they want is they're money. And I can't get a loan form the credit union, as my credit is too bad.

James
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2005 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-Benifits-Ripoff-Took-money-didnt-send-my-card-or-anything-else-Champlai-140114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial