Complaint Review: Spectra Financial

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2006

• Reported By:Winder Georgia
Spectra Financial
100-A Walnut St. # 253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial RIPPED ME OFF. LIED AND A PROMISED A CREDIT CARD THAT I NEVER RECEIVED! ripoff Champlain New York

Spectra Financial ripped me off. They called and offered a Mastercard that was a pretty good deal. After getting my information, and my $249.00, the credit card that they promised never arrived. I called and complained. I was told to speak to a Michael Trudel about getting my money back. After suspecting that I had been scammed, I demanded his phone number and got absolutely no where. I was told that I had to write him, which of course I got no response. I have definately learned me lesson. I have never bought anything that a telemarketer offered before this, and I never will again.

Kristina
Winder, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2006 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-RIPPED-ME-OFF-LIED-AND-A-PROMISED-A-CREDIT-CARD-THAT-I-NEVER-RECEIVED-175531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial