Complaint Review: Spectra Financial

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 19, 2005

• Reported By:Temple Texas
Spectra Financial
100-A Walnut St # 253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial ripoff Champlain New York

I have delt with Spectra Financial since Janurary, 2005. They promised me a credit card with a $2000.00 limit if I would pay $249.00 in advance for fee's. I agreed.

In the last several months I have contaced this company in reguards to this credit card because I have not received anything from them!!

Every time I call the person that answers the phone will not give me their name or allow me to speak to a superior. The number I was given to call is only a call center and they will not allow me to have the actual phone number to Spectra Financial. They said they are not allowed to give out that information.

I was promised this credit card within 25 business days of the day they drafted this money out of my account. I has been more then 4 months.

Cynthia
Temple, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2005 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-143333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra Financial