Complaint Review: Spectra

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:Winthrop Massachusetts
Spectra
100 A Walnut St Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra Financial Benefits Credit card scam Fraud ripoff Champlain New York

My story is the same as the rest. Promised a 2000.00 creditline on major credit card in exchange for a 249.00 processing fee. This company is using a answering service to pacify customers. They say things like the card has been approved, call back for a tracking number or your card is delayed in shipping.

I feel like such a fool but now I am offically the victim of a scam and thought I was smarter than this. What kills me the most is my disbelief that they are still in operation and continuing to do this daily to other consumers. My bank refuses to help me because I authorized Spectra to debit my account. There must be laws about this sort of thing but I don't know how to get them enforced.

Karen
Winthrop, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-Financial-Benefits-Credit-card-scam-Fraud-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-135994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra