Complaint Review: Spectra

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:enterprise Alabama
Spectra
100-a WalnutSt #253 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Spectra theft, ripoff Champlain New York

I paid 249.00 for a master card on the 18th of Feb 2005 and was told that I would receive the card in 25 days. When I didn't receive the card I started calling 1-866-202-5077 and did not get an answer until I said I was going to take legal action.

Then I got a return call saying the card was in shipping and I would receive it in a week. Well, it's been 1 and 1/2 weeks and I still haven't received it. GO TO THE BBB AND FILE A REPORT WITH THEM. They are thieves and should be prosecuted.

Mark
enterprise, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectra/Champlain-New-York-12919/Spectra-theft-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-138397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectra