Complaint Review: Spectrum Foundation Lotto

2035 Riverwood Ave.,Suite 705 SK Dublin, Ireland
  • Phone: 306-351-2086
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Spectrum Foundation Lotto, United Random Draws Award Certificate I was informed I had emerged as one of the winners in the third category from a lottery I had never even entered. They had sent me a check worth $2,975 U.S. dollars. All I had to do was deposit it and I would win $114,000 after taxes of course. Dublin, Ireland Nationwide, I'm assuming!!

Please beware (aware) of the Spectrum Foundation Lotto. They had told me I was a winner in the third category out of one million five-hundred thousand people.

Funny, I never even heard of these people, and never even entered a lottery...They sent me a check of $2,975 us dollars. Told me to deposit it to my bank account. Then whenever the funds were available, send them the International clearance fee of $2845.00. It said the funds should be sent to their designated North American Agent, which didn't have an address for.

The letter stated I would receive $120,000 minus the $6,000 (5% sponsors commision). It said my agent would give me further details, and In order to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants and the public, they would therefore strongly advise that I keep this award highly confidential as part of our security protocol until your winning has been processed and money remitted to me.

My contact agent (supposedly)was Scott White, of PEPE Financiers at 2035 Riverwood Ave, Suite 705 SK. He is playing as an accredited agent to the Spectrum Foundation Lotto at 1-306-351-2086.

I did speak to him on the phone. Could barely hear him and understand his language. He sounded of an India (n) accent or similiar to that.

Chris

Also, the so called Prize Co-ordinator's name at the bottom of the letter was: Michael Jalmet.

The check looked so real that I almost went and deposited it but I didn't. Instead I am going to the local police and Kansas Bureau of Investigation. You better believe that...Beware..and keep your guards up!!

Chris
Clay Center, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectrum-Foundation-Lotto/Dublin-/Spectrum-Foundation-Lotto-United-Random-Draws-Award-Certificate-I-was-informed-I-had-emer-265985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectrum Foundation Lotto