Complaint Review: Spectrum Foundatrion Lotto/Alpha Financiers

• Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:Rocky Face Georgia
Spectrum Foundatrion Lotto/Alpha Financiers
205 Seminary Cresent Dr. Suite 370 SK SK, Saskatchewan Canada

Spectrum Foundatrion Lotto/Alpha Financiers deposit the check they sent me ,let them know it was deposited then they would send me a check for 114,000.00 on federal express the next day SK Saskatchewan Canada

I recieved a letter in the mail Saturday Feburay 10,2007 with a real check for 2,980.00. It stated that I had won the lottery drawn from Europe,Asia, and North America. It stated that the 2,980.00 was a sponsers check to help me finance my International clearance fees of 2,820.0. It states the clearance fees should be forwarded to the designated North America Agent. However you will recieve a total of 120,000.000 minus 6,000.00 (5% sponsers commision).

**IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMING OR UNWARRANTED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS PROGRAM BY PARTICIPANTS AND THE PUBLIC, WE THEREFORE STRONGLEY ADVISE THAT YOU KEEP THIS AWARD HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOL UNTIL YOUR WINNING HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND MONEY REMITTED TO YOU.

tHE CHECK IS FROM eL mIRASOL bAKERY DRAWED ON sUNBANK i called the bank and they advised me this bakery is a good account BUT has been hit by a fraud scam Spectrum Foundation Lotto that they some how find out peoples account numbers and do this scam. there was not enough money to cash the check (which I was not going to cash with out further information) Says the Police is looking into it.

I alson called the bakery and advised them of this and gave them the information I had. I then called the Police Dept. there and they adised me to call the Police here where I live.

I then called Alp0ha financiers acting as if I knew nothing and told them I deposited the money, Daniel Reed wanted to know if it had cleared the bank I told him I did not know he wants me to call him when it clears then he can send me my winnings next day Federal Express.

Gail
Rocky Face, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectrum-Foundatrion-LottoAlpha-Financiers/SK-Saskatchewan/Spectrum-Foundatrion-LottoAlpha-Financiers-deposit-the-check-they-sent-me-let-them-know-234453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectrum Foundatrion Lotto/Alpha Financiers