Complaint Review: Spectrum Home Services

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: handydan — Vallejo California USA
Spectrum Home Services
301 Georgia st Vallejo, California United States of America

Spectrum Home Services John Roeske very dishonest shorted my paycheck $560 verbally abusive used profanity towards employees Vallejo, California

*Author of original report: no settlement offered

*Author of original report: I am not a disgruntled employee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

John Roeske is dishonest.Shorted my pay check $560.Used profanity towards employees and harrasess them and insults them.Creating a hostile workplace.Does not do what he promises and a skillful lier.My advice Work for someone else or find a different company to do your handyman/maintence or cleaning service.He also paid me with a personal check not a payroll check.He probably pocketed my taxes and workers comp and SS insurance deductions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spectrum-Home-Services/Vallejo-California-94590/Spectrum-Home-Services-John-Roeske-very-dishonest-shorted-my-paycheck-560-verbally-abusiv-833042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spectrum Home Services

no settlement offered

AUTHOR: handydan - (USA)

I called the owner of Spectrum home services and notified them of John Roeske and the way he treats his employees.This update is to state that no communacation of a settlement has been offered and this is a reflection of  the company and the way they do business.Do not work for any Franchise of Spectrum Home Services.I have 30+years of construction and home repair experience and never been treated so bad by an employer.

I am not a disgruntled employee

AUTHOR: handydan - (USA)

Pray for John Roeske.It's not the money!You treat your employees very bad and I feel sorry for you.I'll let the Dept. of Labor Standards determine what is owed.I never been treated so badly.Don't work for Spectrum Nor Cal!!!If an employer thinks its not going to work out let that employee go.Don't cuss them out!!BEWARE OF JOHN ROESKE,Rip-off xpert!!!I was a mistreated Employee and I'm sure not the only one.I am not Disgruntled I want the truth to be known.Beware of Spectrum!!!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Spectrum Home Services / John Roesk - (United States of America)

Based on our records and signed documents by the disgruntled former employee, we have everything owed.

The check delivered to the former employee was not a personal check, but a hand written check from the business account due time and convenience for the ex-employee.

All hours worked, reimbursements, taxes and deductions have been paid in full.