Complaint Review: Speed Date

• Reported By: D Stiebel — Houston Texas
Speed Date
P.O. Box 77552 San Fransisco, California USA

Speed Date Speed Date is a SCAM , FRAUD, San Fransisco California

*Consumer Comment: DISPUTE THE CHARGE ASAP!

I entered a one month subscription of 29.99 and it charged me for a full year 155.00. I contacted their customer service department and they told me there are no refunds. They would not allow me to talk to a supervisor. I have filed a report with the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission as well. Evidently this has happened to many many people. This site is a scam! There are other reports on this site stating the same thing.

unauthorized charge to my account, on 3/19/2014 when joining I clicked on the monthly tab $29.99.…, then when putting my payment info and clicked submit I notice it change to the yearly plan and could not do anything about it….I contacted them and told them what happen, they said there is no refunds and that I joined for the yearly plan, I told them I joined the monthly plan $29.99 and that your system automatically change it to the yearly plan, obviously they have it rigid this way hoping nobody notices it…I was charged $155,00 this site is a scam and needs to be investigated….

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speed-Date/San-Fransisco-California-94107/Speed-Date-Speed-Date-is-a-SCAM-FRAUD-San-Fransisco-California-1132443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speed Date

DISPUTE THE CHARGE ASAP!

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Contact your bank/CC Company immediately and dispute the charge.  You can find enough negative information on this company on the internet to demostrate they are questionable. My understanding has always been a consumer has 72 hours to get refunds anyway, so for them to say no refunds, that is illegal.