Complaint Review: Speed Pawn

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Taylor — Peoria Arizona
Speed Pawn
8466 W Peoria Ave # 5 Peoria Az 85345 , Select State/Province USA

Speed Pawn 1 Original loan with 2 tickets is required to pay 2 renewal fee at a time Peoria Arizona

In 2013 I  Went to Speedy Pawn to secure a loan for approximately 10 items for around $600 . Through out the year I made several renewal payments on time. When I returned to finally pay off the loan and to get back my merchandise. I was told I lost half of my merchandise because I had 2 tickets on my original loan, and had only paid 1 renewal fee. the ticket that they claimed I lost was worth over 1 ring valued at $5,000.00 and a tennis bracelet valued at $2,500.00 Never at anytime that I was paying renewal fees was I told I needed to pay 2 separate tickets renewal fees. When I secured 1 original loan it was for all my merchandise for $600.00. When I you get a loan from a pawnshop you have to pay the ENTIRE LOAN or RENEWAL FEES they will not allow you to make partial payments on a loan. When I asked to see my jewelry The clerk told me I had to pay $300 to see my jewelry . It was 2 rings and a bracelet that valued less than a $1,000.00 Speedy Pawn RIPPED ME OFF changed my original contract without my authorization and stole half of my merchandise which is deceptive and unfair business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speed-Pawn/Select-StateProvince/Speed-Pawn-1-Original-loan-with-2-tickets-is-required-to-pay-2-renewal-fee-at-a-time-Peori-1129760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speed Pawn