Complaint Review: SpeedSounds, Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jake — United States of America
SpeedSounds, Inc
27890 CLINTON KEITH RD Murrieta, California United States of America

SpeedSounds, Inc Sending a defective product and not fulfilling return policy Murrieta, California

I ordered a piece of car stereo equipment from SpeedSounds, Inc. I emailed them replying that I would like my refund under their 60 day money back guarantee because they sent me a dis-functional product. They said they would refund my money but never did. I had to contact them saying I was going to contact the better business bureau to even get a reply. Now I used a loadable credit card to make the purchase. These cards can not be refunded to yet they insisted that's how it would be done. I require a check to even receive my money back. They also cut the refund amount down to almost $60 without mentioning their refund policy. They are currently trying to resell the product as well as they re-posted it. The product is nonfunctional and someone else will fall into their trap. In short all I am asking for is a proper refund via check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SpeedSounds-Inc/Murrieta-California-92562/SpeedSounds-Inc-Sending-a-defective-product-and-not-fulfilling-return-policy-Murrieta-C-1013802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SpeedSounds, Inc