Complaint Review: Speeddate.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Traverse city Michigan United States of America

Speeddate.com Speeddate lures individuals in and baits people by getting people to sign up for subscription. And when you try to cancel by calling number speeddate makes it so you can't get through. Internet

I got hooked by speeddate.com cause I was curious but when I tried canceling my subscription by calling the number provided the number turned out to not be legitimate (877-328-3006) a recording says to check the number a dial again or it is busy or it hangs up automatically. And so now I'm afraid I'm going to be charged unless I cancel my card. This business is a scam and a rip off they to be shut down!! It's my bad for trusting it but the have no right charging me when I've tried to cancel the subscription.. So to any one who come across speeddate.com don't get lured and baited.. Please help me on shutting this wed site down..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speeddatecom/internet/Speeddatecom-Speeddate-lures-individuals-in-and-baits-people-by-getting-people-to-sign-u-997228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speeddate.com