Complaint Review: Speeddating.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: john langlinais — new iberia Louisiana United States of America
Speeddating.com

Speeddating.com I changed my mind and saw that this site was very shaky when I had already paid 3.95m to look at a profile and then I subscribed at a cost of 15.95. So when I went to unsubscribe there was no informat Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Read the fine print

I was offered the sight to see a profile for 3.95. Ok I paid it. I was then asked to subscribe to the service. I then changed my mind because i saw the site was shaky in views. So I went to unsubscribe and there was no where on the site for me to unsubscribe. Help. I want my money back. They do offer you to unsubscribe. Thats against the Law.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC Very,very, Very UPSET>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speeddatingcom/internet/Speeddatingcom-I-changed-my-mind-and-saw-that-this-site-was-very-shaky-when-I-had-alread-743488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speeddating.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Read the fine print

AUTHOR: Conner01 - (United States of America)

It Clearly shows that if you want a subscription at a discounted rate that they take the money at one time.  It is right below the price in writing.  One payment of $161.50 will be taken.  READ it's a wondrous thing!