Complaint Review: SpeediShuttle

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: C. L — Hogansburg New York
SpeediShuttle

SpeediShuttle Daniel Kapahu, General Manager Collected money for a service they did not provide. Did not pick me up at the airport, after waiting over one hour had to get a taxi and pay an additional $50 plus tip. Internet

Prepaid for transportation from airport in Lihue to hotel.  Transportation did not show up and I waited at the airport for over one hour.  Then had to pay an additional $50 plus tip for a taxi to take us back to our hotel.  Attempted to call Speedishuttle and was told office was closed to call back in the morning???  When I returned from my trip I contacted the general manager Daniel Kapahu at Speedishuttle and he had me email him the taxi receipt, which I did immediately.  Mr. Kapahu acknowledged that he received the receipt and that a refund check for the taxi would go out to me on April 4th.  It is now April 25th and I have still not received the check.

I emailed Mr. Kapahu and left several messages on his answering machine and have not even had the courtesy of a response.  Speedishuttle clearly defaulted on their obligation to provide transportation for which they had already been paid for.  I now feel that they are ignoring my efforts to get reimbursed for services that were never provided.  Bottom line is that it cost me $100 for transportation from the airport to our hotel.  Double what it should have cost.  With Hawaii being a popular destination for travellers, I am sure the state cannot afford to have such poor customer service being provided to tourists.  I did everything that was requested of me and have spent considerable time attempting to contact Mr. Kapahu with no success.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SpeediShuttle/internet/SpeediShuttle-Daniel-Kapahu-General-Manager-Collected-money-for-a-service-they-did-not-pr-1046376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SpeediShuttle