Complaint Review: Speedloss

• Reported By: EMC — CLEVELAND HEIGHTS Ohio United States of America
Speedloss
columbus, Ohio United States of America

Speedloss Do Not Waste Money - No weight lost columbus, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Voicemail Left to respond to...

I along with a girlfriend saw this advertised through Groupon.  I purchased two as this product promises weight loss if you follow detox and exercise.  I did just that. Not deviating from the instructions at all.  I was extremely disappointed to learn I lost one pound and my girlfriend loss two not the 10-12lbs promised.  I guess I should have known that was to good to be true, but there were success stories to support this claim on the site.  I was unable to get a live rep on the phone to voice my complaint.  This is an expensive product and I'm so happy I did not pay full price, however since I purchased two it cost me nearly $200.  This is a Scam!  Simple as that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedloss/columbus-Ohio-/Speedloss-Do-Not-Waste-Money-No-weight-lost-columbus-Ohio-853175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedloss

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Voicemail Left to respond to...

AUTHOR: speedloss - (United States of America)

We at speedloss have been in business over 14 yrs, we have over 50,000 customers who have purchased and completed speedloss with varied results each time they do a speedloss.

We have a customer service center which returns calls Monday - Friday from 8am - 6pm (EST).  For quality assuance purposes all phone calls go into our phone system which takes messages including all hang ups and converts any message left into a text email so our customer service reps can return calls and emails.

If a voice mail was left we would have called her back, if she sent an email we would have emailed her back to resolve any issues, even offering a refund for her dissatisfaction.

Speedloss is not a scam as it has worked for tens of thousands of users since 1998.

Again no weight loss is promised, as each individual's body, metabolism, compliance and effort in their exercise is Drastically different, therefor the Results will vary.