Complaint Review: Speedloss

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mad in the Midwest — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Speedloss

Speedloss No response, no product! Internet

*Author of original report: Not a competitor

*Consumer Comment: I live in Cols - I did it & it worked & it's a REAL company

*Author of original report: It is a real company...but it doesn't work!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Speedloss is a real company since 1998

I purchased a Groupon on 5/11/12 for Speedloss.  I redeemed it the same day and received an automated response from Vendor that they would personally respond to me within 1-2 business days.

I emailed them on 5/17/12 after hearing nothing.   I emailed them again on 5/23/12.  I have also called them twice and left voicemails and still have heard nothing.

Last week I received a "shipment notification" that my purchase was shipping on 5/25/12, with a tracking number.  It is now 5/31/12 and FedEx has no record of said tracking number.  I emailed vendor AGAIN on 5/29/12 and they have not had the courtesy to respond to me yet!

It's a phantom shipment, from a phantom company with phantom customer service!  Do Not Buy From This Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedloss/internet/Speedloss-No-response-no-product-Internet-890993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedloss

Not a competitor

AUTHOR: Mad in the Midwest - (United States of America)

I can assure you I'm no competitor.  I am just an unhappy consumer.

I live in Cols - I did it & it worked & it's a REAL company

AUTHOR: sophia c - (United States of America)

My experience was great I live in Columbus I did it & got great results.  Since I live here I can say for sure that this IS a REAL company & they get REAL results a few of my friends have done speedloss because it was recommended to them by their personal trainer at a private place the 3 of them go to together.  I go to another gym & workout with my husband so I dont go with them but I noticed they were all getting smaller & asked what they were doing since we still drink wine & go out
together but they were losing weight.  So I did the speedloss & lost 6 lbs which is really good for me because I only had about 10 lbs more that I was trying to lose so Im glad that speedloss helped me get those 6 off!!  I really liked it & I will probably do it again before the holidays & my husband wants to do it this time with me so who knows maybe this complaint is from some competitor attacking this company because theyre getting popular now.

It is a real company...but it doesn't work!

AUTHOR: Mad in the Midwest - (United States of America)

I followed the directions to the letter (once I finally received my product) and I did not lose a single pound.  In fact, I gained weight!  Do not waste your money on this product.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Speedloss is a real company since 1998

AUTHOR: speedloss - (United States of America)

Since we cannot see who wrote this email to respond to them nor look up their order we can only respond to the facts of the dates listed.

Due to the high demand we experienced with speedloss, during the month of May, we upgraded our customer service email and phone system and some messages were dropped or simply not responded to in a timely manner that did not meet our usual high standards of customer service either.

Not knowing who this post is from, we may have already offered a full refund to this customer for their experience, or they may have received their speedloss shortly after this post.

Since May we have diligently worked to simplify the customer experience, including prompt response time usually within one business day.

We take full responsibility for the poor customer service this customer experienced.