Complaint Review: Speedmax PC

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Kester — Orlando Florida
Speedmax PC
Internet USA

Speedmax PC Warning!!! Warning!!! Scam company. Foreign charges on credit card and PC takeover Internet

As soon as I downloaded this software into my computer, it started having problems that made it seem like it was taken over in a hostile manner.  I paid somewhere around $25.00 last year to this lame company since my computer was running a little slow and I wanted to try and speed it up.

Now that I think about it, I would not be surprised if this company installed a virus on my computer when I tried downloading some software to watch a live boxing match.  Nevertheless, they made it seem like this was a one time fee and a cure all.

Once I downloaded and installed SpeedmaxPC software, my computer went ballistic and all kinds of adds would start to pop up. My computer ran real slow , even slower than before and I could not even exit from certain pages.  It was the most horrible experience that I've had online and I would tell anyone that would listen, (NOT) to do business with this company.  You can learn from my mistake and not get screwed out of an additional $19.99 as they did to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedmax-PC/internet/Speedmax-PC-Warning-Warning-Scam-company-Foreign-charges-on-credit-card-and-PC-take-1051709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedmax PC