Complaint Review: Speedway Store 3424 DM named Mike

• Updated: Wed, June 01, 2011

• Reported By: dd gram — St Pete Beach Florida United States of America
Speedway Store 3424 DM named Mike
Market Street Troy Ohio 45373 Troy, Ohio United States of America

Speedway Store 3424 DM named Mike beer cooler was a safety hazard and District Manager had an army of flunkie trainees sticking keys into a plugged in microwave and organizing little boxes of gum and candy Troy, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Are these the guys?

I went into the area where ber and other cold beverages is supposed to be displayed.  There were boxes of unopened stuff everywhere and I tripped three different times.  Thy also did not have my brand of cigarettes, but the $10 guarantee for i they do not have your cigaretts tat they advertise amounts to nothing becaue there is a really short list of cigarettes their guarantee includes.

There was a very nice cashier whowas very helpful, but the District Manager had a ver rude and dictatorial attitude with her, as well as the five or six manager trainees who were supposedly reorganizing the store (amounting to rearranging the gum and cand sectons.

The DM, a rude youg man who was curt and disrespectful to everyone, was direting a young, blonde female to insert some sort of a metal object into their microwave and it was plugged in.  The whole experience made me uneasy.

I have head a lot of negative accoounts of how this DM named Mike has been rude to customers in other stores.

On the way back to Florida I stopped back to the store on May 25th at about 9 PM.  I attempted to purchase a small drink.  The cashier was a young man whose degree of rudeness surpassed even that of the DM I encountered a week before.  I notced the drink had expired on the way to check out and told the young man, also named Mike, who was looking at an index sized card that he kept taking ot of his right pants pocket.   The cashier shoved the card in his pocket, rolled his eyes at me and said "Go get another one."  He was also on the phone with someone, and his comments were as rude as the ones he was giving me.  With that, I left.  I chose to not call to complai because I figured I would only end up having to talk to the DM (District Manager) and I do not believe that as a customer, or even a human being, I should have to be subjected to that.  While other convenience stores are great, this one is bottom of the barrel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedway-Store-3424-DM-named-Mike/Troy-Ohio-45373/Speedway-Store-3424-DM-named-Mike-beer-cooler-was-a-safety-hazard-and-District-Manager-ha-735709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedway Store 3424 DM named Mike