Complaint Review: Speedwinds Nutrition Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:buffalo New York
Speedwinds Nutrition Inc.
818 Sw 3rd Ave, Suite # 220 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Speedwinds Nutrition Inc. refunds a big hassle brought in bbb Portland Oregon

ordered Procerin from Procerin.com,

Procerin/aka Speedwinds Nutrition Inc, states on website they have 'hassle free 90 day return policy'. It was a hassle and a half!

I been calling this company for the past 2 months trying to recieve my refund for a product thati order. Everytime I call speedwind inc. tells me something different on why i have not recieved my refund yet.

They always tell me that they will have someone contact me which has not happen in the past seven times i call. I'm really fed up with this refund run around. I recently ask to speak to a manager which i was put on hold and than told that she well have to call me back once again the call back excuse that I know well never recieve.

Amir
buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedwinds-Nutrition-Inc/Portland-Oregon-97204-2405/Speedwinds-Nutrition-Inc-refunds-a-big-hassle-brought-in-bbb-Portland-Oregon-1033185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedwinds Nutrition Inc.