• Report: #661905

• Submitted: Sun, November 14, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, November 14, 2010

• Reported By: Dave — UK Internet United Kingdom
Speedwinds Nutrition Inc
818 SW 3rd Ave Ste 220 Portland, OR 97204 Portland, Oregon United States of America

Speedwinds Nutrition Inc fraudulant 90 day money back guarantee Portland, Oregon

I received 3 bottles of sytropin from Speedwinds Nutrition Inc at a cost of 119.95 USD however after I had tried it for about 6 weeks I felt absolutely no benefit from the supplement and certainly none of the benefits made by the website. I am logging a report on this site not to debate or warn people of the effectivness of this product - I will leave that decision to yourselves who probably have more sense than I do. I am however reporting the returns policy - I bought the Sytrpoin under the 90 day money back guarantee advertised on the Sytropin website so felt assured that I wasn't taking too much of a risk. I sent back the 3 bottles (both used and unused as requested) in a padded envelope within the 90 day timeframe and tracked the parcel until It was registered that it had been received and signed for. I proceeded to e-mail the company on 4 occasions (over 3 weeks) to ask for my refund and received no reply on each occasion. I was in luck, however as I had read a report stating that someone had received their refund once they had reported the company to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) in the USA. I did the same and low and behold a response within days - an e-mail telling me that I will receive my refund within 48hrs - and I did! The money was back in my account 2 days later. The annoying thing is they would not even respond to me unless I got the BBB involved. How many people who have wanted refunds have they simply ignored and the complainants have given up because they don't know where to go next. So to sum up:

CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB) TO GET A REFUND UNDER SPEEDWIND NUTRITION's 90 day money back Guarantee

And finally what can be done to stop these people from effectively stealing from people? Most of the "review" sites are actually Speedwind's sponsors so honest reviews of this company/product are really hard to find.

Apart from Sytropin they also manufacture Procerin, Vascor and Synotrex so watch out for the sites for these products too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2010 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedwinds-Nutrition-Inc/Portland-Oregon-97204/Speedwinds-Nutrition-Inc-fraudulant-90-day-money-back-guarantee-Portland-Oregon-661905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedwinds Nutrition Inc