Complaint Review: Speedwinds Nutrition

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: Trudy — Warfield Virginia U.S.A.
Speedwinds Nutrition
818 3rd Ave #120 Portland, Oregon United States of America

Speedwinds Nutrition BEWARE of this company! Portland, Oregon

$3.95 appeared on my credit card statement in spite of the fact that I have not ever placed an order with this company. I called 1-866-390-4247 and reported this fraudulent charge and stated that I did not want any future charges to my credit card. I was told that they had received other calls reporting fraudulent charges and that I needed to call my credit card company. I assured her that I intended to do just that but I needed her to go into her system and cancel whatever recurring charges there may be. She was very evasive and just repeatedly told me I needed to contact my credit card company. I kept pushing and she finally told me that she could not do that on her end. This just did not feel right. I called my cc company and reported the situation, they closed that account but guess what ..there were 3 other charges that would have appeared on my next statement, two $1 charges and one $80 charge. It appears that this is an identity theft scam. Let's hope they get busted!

These are the contact email addresses posted on their site.
Procerin (support@procerin.com)
Sytropin (support@sytropin.com)
Synotrex (support@synotrex.com)
Sephren (support@sephren.com)
Vasacor (support@vasacor.com)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedwinds-Nutrition/Portland-Oregon-97204-2405/Speedwinds-Nutrition-BEWARE-of-this-company-Portland-Oregon-657627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedwinds Nutrition