Complaint Review: Speedwinds Nutrition

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jimmy — Erie Florida United States of America
Speedwinds Nutrition
818 SW 3rd Ave Pmb 220, Portland, Oregon United States of America

Speedwinds Nutrition appropriated funds from my checking account without authorization, they stole from me. Portland, Oregon

The company offered a product for $3.95, did not even suggest anything about any recurring charges anywhere that I could find, and believe me, I looked everywhere. So I ordered the product. Now, they have taken $87.80 from my checking account without my knowledge or approval. This, in my opinion, is outright theft and I want my money back. I do NOT authorize any debits from my account whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedwinds-Nutrition/Portland-Oregon-97204/Speedwinds-Nutrition-appropriated-funds-from-my-checking-account-without-authorization-t-1012196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedwinds Nutrition