Complaint Review: Speedy Electric Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Danielle — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Speedy Electric Inc
9132 Aster Rd Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Speedy Electric Inc Bobbi Jo Cusimano Refusal to pay employee Fort Myers, Florida

I worked for this company for 2 and half months. Once the employement was over the office manager who is also the owners mother (Barbara Cusimano google her name to see her mugshot of not paying spouse/child support aka Bobbi Jo I see a pattern of her not wanting to pay people she owes), refuses to send me or allow me to pick up my pay checks. She has done this to past employees as well. She is holding my checks hostage for a control thing in my opinion. She will ignore calls that come in if she doesnt want to talk with you (caller id with name) or if she owes you money. I have personally watch this happen. I myself have never been treated in such an unprofessional way. If you no longer want someone to work for you no matter what the reason is as an employer you would think send the check or allow that person to pick it up and we all can be done but not this company. Before you hire I would suggest that you do a check on the master electricians license as well it was placed on probation. [continued below]....
..... Watch out future employees and future customers read all the feedback on Angie's list as well you will see a pattern. Also if you purchase on Angie's list you will always be last. She will cancel your appointment with an excuse of having an FPL appointment or "an emergency" "has come up which rarely happens but thank you for understanding" her way of taking a job that brings more money into the company. Customers and Employees beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedy-Electric-Inc/Fort-Myers-Florida-33967/Speedy-Electric-Inc-Bobbi-Jo-Cusimano-Refusal-to-pay-employee-Fort-Myers-Florida-1025497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedy Electric Inc