Complaint Review: Speedy Electric Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Danielle — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Speedy Electric Inc
9132 Aster Rd Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Speedy Electric Inc Bobbi Jo Cusimano Refusal to pay employee Fort Myers, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Truth

I worked for this company for 2 and half months. Once the employement was over the office manager who is also the owners mother (Barbara Cusimano google her name to see her mugshot of not paying spouse/child support aka Bobbi Jo I see a pattern of her not wanting to pay people she owes), refuses to send me or allow me to pick up my pay checks. She has done this to past employees as well. She is holding my checks hostage for a control thing in my opinion. She will ignore calls that come in if she doesnt want to talk with you (caller id with name) or if she owes you money. I have personally watch this happen. I myself have never been treated in such an unprofessional way. If you no longer want someone to work for you no matter what the reason is as an employer you would think send the check or allow that person to pick it up and we all can be done but not this company. Before you hire I would suggest that you do a check on the master electricians license as well it was placed on probation. [continued below]....
..... Watch out future employees and future customers read all the feedback on Angie's list as well you will see a pattern. Also if you purchase on Angie's list you will always be last. She will cancel your appointment with an excuse of having an FPL appointment or "an emergency" "has come up which rarely happens but thank you for understanding" her way of taking a job that brings more money into the company. Customers and Employees beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedy-Electric-Inc/Fort-Myers-Florida-33967/Speedy-Electric-Inc-Bobbi-Jo-Cusimano-Refusal-to-pay-employee-Fort-Myers-Florida-1025497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedy Electric Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Truth

AUTHOR: Bobbi Jo Cusimano - ()

As small business owners know there are professional interviwers. Here is the other side. This employee while at a gas station with myself during lunch, went off the charts - shooting a bird, being angry at a driver that slipped in front of her. She got out pounding on their window screaming volatile words. She left for lunch one day and did not come back. Then showed up the next morning. NO - I informed her that this was called quitting. She had one paycheck for small amount that she refused to sign off on that she recieved and refused to come pick up.

Her son cannot leave the state he is in because he has been imprisoned and on house arrest.

She could not get promoted at a job that she was at for seveal years and quit that job. I would say to any employer with the intent to hire Danielle Shcumacher - this will not be a good investment for your company.

Although we strive for perfection, we are human and make mistakes.

We are small buisness owners that strive hard to contribute to our community by providing a service and employee the people of our community.

It would be much easier to give up and let angry people destroy my desire to be a productive part of our community.

I do 95 things right and people want to focus on the small percentage the five things wrong instead of the 95 right. I am here to focus on all the things I do right and not let these angry - viscious - un-happy people deter me from doing good and keeping my faith in all the good people out there.

Bobbi Jo Cusimano