Complaint Review: Speedy Glass

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Angie W. — Denver Colorado
Speedy Glass
Nationwide USA

Speedy Glass Speedy Auto Glass Company lied, cost me a lot of money and missed work opportunity Denver Nationwide

I have a broken windsheild.  Speedy glass promised to come fix it between 0800-1200 MT today.  I made arrangements to miss a half day's work.   They showed up with paperwork proving that the correct part was ordered, however they brought the right part.   The installer was very rude, and so I called the Denver manager who identified herself as "Deenie" and she refused to send him back until "between 3 and 5" even though I explained that would require me missing a full day of work and that I do not get paid for missed time.   She would not budge, so I made arrangements to be here at my own expense and then I called the district manager "Rick Nedens".   I was not given any more satisfaction except to pinpoint the time to between 3:30 and 4:00.   I grudgingly agreed.   At 3:15, Mr Nedens called me back and said "you know, we decided we don't want to fix your car, you are on your own".   I can only assume that this was because I asked for an additional discount to cover my missed time off work.

The results were a full day of missed work (amounting to appr. $200.00 for me), and a car I cannot drive due to a broken windsheild until another company can come out on Monday which means another half day of missed work, and a weekend trapped at home when I had plans because it is unsafe to drive with this cracked window.

I feel Speedy should be help responsible for this.   Calls to the presiden, Gary Skidmore have gone unanswered and I am looking for some help.

If Speedy would have told me when they were here this morning that they couldn't help me, I would have been able to get the car repaired elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedy-Glass/nationwide/Speedy-Glass-Speedy-Auto-Glass-Company-lied-cost-me-a-lot-of-money-and-missed-work-oppor-1147346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedy Glass