institution

• Updated: Sun, March 02, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois
Speedy Mags
Internet USA

Speedy Mags I paid over $74 for magazines that were never received. conatcting them by phone only got me excuses but no magazines. I asked to have my money refunded and they told me that I had to wait while they checked their clearinghouse. THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY OR CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. They claimed that the companies involved told them that they were delivering my magazines. Internet

I ordered magazines over 6 months ago and never received them.  I was able to speak to a service rep on the phone who told me he had to check with the clearinghouse to find out why I had not received my magazines.

After a week he informed me that the publishers of the magazine I ordered were delivering them to me when clearly they were not. I asked to cancel my subscription and was told I had to contact the publishers and that my money would not be refunded because they said that I had received the magazines.

I spent over $74 and never received any of my magazines, I am inclined to believe that my order was never processed and that I was royally ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedy-Mags/internet/Speedy-Mags-I-paid-over-74-for-magazines-that-were-never-received-conatcting-them-by-ph-1127729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedy Mags