Complaint Review: Speedy PC Pro

• Reported By: Northsqt — Bakersfield California
Speedy PC Pro
Internet USA

Speedy PC Pro scam, ripoff, spyware  Internet

My computer was running really slow, so I did some quick research and found a site that claims to fix errors within your computer, and increase the speed. This program cost 30 something dollars, and didn't do anything. In fact, the program hides itself, which made me think maybe I didn't download it right. So, I went back, and downloaded it again. NOTHING. My computer is running way slower now, and freezes up often. I'm starting to think it's spyware. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!!! It's not worth the time or money. And I hope that there's a way to get my hard earned money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedy-PC-Pro/internet/Speedy-PC-Pro-scam-ripoff-spywarenbsp-Internet-1056408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedy PC Pro