Complaint Review: Speedy PC Pro

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: JoyCLynn — Laveen Arizona United States of America
Speedy PC Pro

Speedy PC Pro, speedypcpro.com Wants to Charge you to remove the software from your PC even if you did not decide to buy it. Internet

This company gives you a free scan and report of your computers problems with the hard drive and performance and security. They they as you to buy it if you want the problems fixed. Well I had a virus that made me think I had an issue with my performance.

So I decided not to buy the software. Well I could not find the Speedy PC Pro software on my harddrive, so I called their customer support so I could remove it because now it keeps popping up.  They want to charge me to remove it from my laptop. This is outrageous! This is terrible. This is a scam to get you do download it and if you buy it or not they make you pay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speedy-PC-Pro/internet/Speedy-PC-Pro-speedypcprocom-Wants-to-Charge-you-to-remove-the-software-from-your-PC-eve-878373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speedy PC Pro