kids

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Jaylalynne — Concord Massachusetts
Spells, Psychics, Sporits, Review Forum
Internet USA

Spells, Psychics, Sporits, Review Forum Online Scamming And Extremely Rude Posters Internet

I happened upon this site not too long ago and the intro. said to share reviews both good and bad. I had a look about and saw mostly negative reviews and so I thought I would share someone who helped me out in a time of need. Silly me I guess I took the intro. to heart and thought I may be of help. Within minutes the owner "Hope" and other members accused me of being "a scammer" and "promoting a seller." To add further insult I was told my "ips matched a seller."  That is impossible! I only have one computer and I do not sell these types of services and the seller I was posting about doesn't even live in my country. Very rude treatment by these posters.​

You will not find the truth on the site. There seemed to be hundred of sellers listed and all were accused of scamming except a very few. Just recently I have chatted with individuals on another forum that had this same type of experience on Spell, Psychics, Spirits , Reviews Forum. We are all in agreement that to only give a plus sign to three or four sellers and to consider literally hundreds  "scammers" reeks of scam in itself. To boot if you have had a positive to share about someone not on their tiny list  you too may called a scammer.

After discussing it with the other indivuals it is apparent why they are so nasty and rude to anyone who has a new or different opinion. They only want you to go to their spiritual workers that are either their friends or more than likely them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spells-Psychics-Sporits-Review-Forum/internet/Spells-Psychics-Sporits-Review-Forum-Online-Scamming-And-Extremely-Rude-Posters-Intern-1140651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spells, Psychics, Sporits, Review Forum