Complaint Review: Spencer Freedman

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: Ze777enz — Miami Florida
Spencer Freedman
7427 NW 114th Terrace Parkland, Florida USA

Spencer Freedman Refrigeratorsaver Inc Global Business Development HVAC Smart Chip Microprocessor Endocube WATCH OUT FOR SPENCER FREEDMAN!!! WIRED MONEY TO HIM NEVER GOT PRODUCT OR MONEYBACK Parkland Florida

This guy comes off as a smooth talking serious English businessman at first. He will do small orders for you with no problem to gain your trust, then he will hit you with a big one, and keep your money and the products you paid for. I own a small company that specializes in energy saving products, and I came across this character SPENCER FREEDMAN from Parkland Area in Florida through an internet search. At the time he was offering HVAC Smart Chip Microprocessors, I ordered around 1000 dollars worth of the smart chips. I waited for the chips to arrive and he had some type of excuse with shipping the products. About one month passed and I never got the products so I was able to talk to him and he said he would reimburse me the money. To this day, he never paid. His excuses for not paying are endless, he will use the "father' card with you if you have kids so watch out for that one. He even said his parents were taking care of his expenses because his situation was so bad. We are going into six months now and still no money. I probably wont be getting my money but I just want people to know who SPENCER FREEDMAN is, a con-artist, scammer. If i would've read all the rip-off reports other people wrote, before I dealt with this guy, I wouldn't be writing this. My mistake for not doing proper research, I got burnt this time. I have his information so I will be more than gladly to provide it to anybody trying to get their money back from this guy, physical address and phone numbers, so hit me up if interested.  :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spencer-Freedman/Parkland-Florida/Spencer-Freedman-Refrigeratorsaver-Inc-Global-Business-Development-HVAC-Smart-Chip-Microp-1154796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spencer Freedman