Complaint Review: Spencer's bazaar

• Reported By: Dolla bill — Dover Delaware
Spencer's bazaar
Queen street Dover, Delaware USA

Spencer's bazaar Rip off inc. Dover Delaware

I took 4 tables of very nice stuff that should have brought a min of a 1000.00. It was 10 times better quality then anything they got in and out of that place. They purposely did me last after they told me at the begging to watch my stuff because it will get stolen. So by the time they got to me they totally stopped auctioning the items piece by piece they piled items in a pile and sold each pile for next to nothing. So after sitting there for 11 hrs I went in to get my 238.00 dollars before there cut the lady who pays you was the rudest person I ever met. So driving home I said to myself maybe I shouldn't have stood there and watched. So I took another 4 tables worth at least a couple thousand dollars and dropped it off. I came back to get my money 128.00 dollars and was baffled. I looked at the receipt and 3/4 of the high end stuff I dropped off wasn't on the receipts. 99% of the stuff they auction is total crap and the people rummage thru your stuff with no respect. For the life of me I can't figure out how and why people do business this way. I spend hours upon hours and days upon days finding quality items only to have them rape you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spencers-bazaar-/Dover-Delaware-19903/Spencers-bazaar-Rip-off-inc-Dover-Delaware-1172106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spencer's bazaar