containing

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — California United States of America
Spherion Staffing Pasadena
888 E. Walnut St Pasadena, California United States of America

Spherion Staffing Pasadena Keri Carroll Most unprofessional woman I've come across Pasadena, California

I was contacted by Keri Carrol regarding a job opportunity with a Bank. She informed me that the client was looking to hire ASAP to fill a position. In the beginning, she emailed and called me numerous times to get all the information she needed for the submission. I was called for 3 rounds of interviews and a drug test where I had to take time off from my current job. She called me after the 3rd interview and assured me that I had the position and to give her a starting date. This took place on a Thursday.

I was supposed to hear back from her on Friday to give me my final directions regarding the new job. I heard nothing. I left her a voicemail and didn't hear back on that day. I received a letter the following Monday stating I had been turned down for the job. This is after I had put in a two weeks notice at the current job. I called her right away to clear up the confusion. NO ANSWER! I left her a voicemail yet again. NO REPLY! Emailed her. NO REPLY!

I never received a call or email back in the following days or weeks. This lady doesn't deserve to work in such a position. The fact that she has made it to a management position is scary and says enough about Spherion Staffing.

Do yourself a favor. Save yourself a headache and stay away from them. If you ever hear the name Keri Carroll, run for your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spherion-Staffing-Pasadena/Pasadena-California-91101/Spherion-Staffing-Pasadena-Keri-Carroll-Most-unprofessional-woman-Ive-come-across-Pasaden-872844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spherion Staffing Pasadena