Complaint Review: Sphynx M&P

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Cindy Lou — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Sphynx M&P
PO BOX 195814 Internet United States of America

Sphynx M&P FELICIA RAY- ORTIZ Very Fake! Does not PAY Promotional Models. Full of excuses!! Internet

I have done promotions for several years in the past and decided to get back into doing them again. I've never had a problem with any agencies until I did a promo for Sphynx M and P. I did my first and last event (General Mills Que' Rica Vida- Daley College, Chicago) with Sphynx M & P due to non payment from an event back in April.

I was suppose to get paid 2 hours of a training class on 4/26/12 downtown Chicago and then 4 hours at the event on 4/28. (Mind you, it took me an hour and a half to get downtown for the training and the event) Payment is supposed to be paid out within one month. After months of finally getting in contact with Felicia Ray Ortiz, she finally emails me claiming they received all my necessary paperwork, however, there was an error on the accounting side. She claims they entered the wrong information and will receive payment in July.

Now September, I still haven't received any form of payment from Felicia. She is full of excuses! Again with the emails, Facebook, Linked In, phone calls and text messages, it has been difficult getting in contact with this woman.  How convenient that she has Google voice to screen which clients she has time for and who she is trying to avoid. I tried emailing the Accounting dept (which is still probably her) on the Sphynx website and that conveniently doesn't work.

I have advised this woman that I recently became unemployed and promotions was my only source of income. She had no response and was careless to the matter... What ever happened to morals and the principal of paying people. She is a scam artist! Pay up, because Karma's a B!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sphynx-MP/internet/Sphynx-MP-FELICIA-RAY-ORTIZ-Very-Fake-Does-not-PAY-Promotional-Models-Full-of-excuses-944810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sphynx M&P