Complaint Review: Spiceworld420.com, Spiceworld420

• Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:highland springs Virginia
Spiceworld420.com, Spiceworld420
Florida , Florida U.S.A.

Spiceworld420.com, Spiceworld420 They are fast to take your money then you NEVER receive your products!! Somewhere In Florida Florida

*Consumer Comment: SpiceWorld 420 is one of the most trustworthy businesses on the Internet

*Consumer Comment: False Statement

*Consumer Comment: SPICEWORLD420 FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY

*Consumer Comment: SPICEWORLD 420 FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Spiceworld has never let me down.

*Consumer Comment: No need to worry when ordering from Spice World! Great Company, Great products!!

*Consumer Comment: Setting the record straight

*Consumer Comment: Spice world 420 is good

*Consumer Comment: I have never..

*Consumer Comment: Comment to false accusations against Spiceworld420

*Consumer Comment: Spice World Has Great Service and Products

*Consumer Comment: SpiceWorld420 is an excellent business

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is all not true

spiceworld420.com is a total ripoff site that CLAIMS to sell spice gold like products they call "Galaxy Blends". I placed a LARGE order a month and a half ago from this site. All excited to try their products (which are overpriced as it is!!!). This site claims they ship out same day and usually takes 2-3 days for arrival. Well, I waited a week and NOTHING. So, I emailed them, asking what's up. I patiently waited 3 days for a reply......NOTHING! So, I tried to find a phone # for them, but I guess they hide themselves from speaking to anyone on the phone since they probably know they are a rip off!! I emailed them again and waited again, this time for a week and no reply.

I finally got my attorney (my brother) to write them an official letter in regards to my order and not receiving it. Well, after about 4 days from when they received the letter, I received my products (if that's what you want to call them!!). No letter of apology or anything! the products were total crap!! They all looked the same, with different smells.....who's this site kidding??? they sell dried basil and oregano!!! NOT WHAT THEY CLAIM TO SELL AT ALL!!!

Buyer beware!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

Morris
highland springs, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spiceworld420com-Spiceworld420/Florida/Spiceworld420com-Spiceworld420-They-are-fast-to-take-your-money-then-you-NEVER-receive-y-339443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spiceworld420.com, Spiceworld420

SpiceWorld 420 is one of the most trustworthy businesses on the Internet

AUTHOR: Guidemeodarkone - (U.S.A.)

I know this complaint is old news, but still...

The complaint you read above is nothing but nonsense. First, it is RARE to ever have a problem dealing with SW420. On the vendor's end, when he says he ships it all out by 3, he is not kidding. This is not the case with most vendors in the incense/ethnobotanical field. Most guys make you wait or charge extra to put a baggie in an envelope, not SW. He is on point with shipping. His products are exactly what they claim to be. People complain about the price, but honestly, he is very reasonable and offers many options.

Regarding shipping, his standard free shipping was/is Priority Mail. That is free express level shipping. Want overnight? He has that too, tho of course you have to pay. Need something special, just ask. The owner is a very very nice man and he is very very easy to work with (I sound like him now, haha).

Couldn't get him on the phone? First, he does not hide his contact info, he is extremely easy to get a hold of. The phone number is right in the contact section or email him and he actually gets back to you in a very timely manner (within an hour usually). I talk to the owner more than I talk to my own mother. One time USPS screwed up and delayed, not lost, a single package. I had no problem getting the owner on the phone and I was assured that if in fact they lost it, he had my back and I had nothing to worry about. I dare you to read the shipping policies of any of his competitors. The attitude is if the mail loses it, tough. One company goes so far as to threaten to penalize a person for stopping payment if they lose your order.

Call him, heck, I had a problem once with something related to but not involving the actual course of business and he called me! This is not some scam artist vendor, this is a true American small business at its best!

The way most of SW's competitors' policies read, they could simply take your money, send you nothing whatsoever and you're just out of luck. And these guys really do hide behind their computers and faceless PO boxes. Not all of them, a few are good people, but most of them. Yes I agree, this sounds like a desperate attempt by a competitor to sway people. I can assure you, I spend thousands of dollars a year with this company and I will spend thousands more. SW is the best, it is that simple. The owner is a good man, a rarity and you'd be a fool to go elsewhere.

Funnily enough, one of his main competitors is named Morris and he operates a very shady site out of AZ. Blacks out his names on packages. Flashy, half naked girls on the site. Slow shipping, a customer service dept that never answers its phones or responds to emails. Matter of fact, that particular guy even posts on his forum that he has a life and how dare his customers expect to get fast service...-- all the signs of a scam. Coincidence???

False Statement

AUTHOR: Jels88 - (U.S.A.)

Well lets just say i been buying products from this site for only like a month now I live overseas in england on a US Military base. Iam American i might add. Also i first ordered from this site and i had my doubts just like everbody else. First of all every order i make, comes in a week exactly. If you order it on a week day of course when the mail is runing. But when i do get my products they are in good shape and everything. And lets just say when i actually tried these,OMG! Is this a serious product. Are you sure this doesnt have weed in it?? But 100% legal herb. I told my friends and wut not about it they didnt believe it at first just like me and come to find out. They were convinced that this really works!!!.. So thats my rebuttal to that nonsense of a report.

SPICEWORLD420 FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY

AUTHOR: Nltsaved - (U.S.A.)

hello, this is i response to the rip off report done on spiceworld420.com. i have been a very happy customer for almost a year now. i have got what i have ordered every single time. i have spent over a thousand dollars with spiceworld420.com and the service has been top notch every time. my screen name is nltsaved. look it up and send me a pm anytime and i will be more than happy to chat with you about how GREAT the products are and how GREAT the SERVICE is. whoever left this bad report is a LIAR and needs to be exposed . jim the owner of spiceworld420.com has come through time and time and time again. every order has tracking # and there is also a log of every thing i have bought from spiceworld420.com if you would like to see it let me no i have the proof and so do all the other HAppy customers at spice world, come to think of it i have not read any negative things about spiceworld until now. contact me through the spice world 420 galaxy lounge and i will be able to prove to you if you have any doubts that you should doubt no longer!! i give spiceworld420.com a 10/10 for products and 10/10 for service and 10/10 for great deals . thank you spiceworld420 for everything and can not wait for more great products

SPICEWORLD 420 FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY!!!!

AUTHOR: Nltsaved - (U.S.A.)

nltsaved

Spiceworld has never let me down.

AUTHOR: Justsayhuh - (U.S.A.)

I have made several purchases from Spiceworld and they have earned my trust and loyalty 100%. Not only do they carry a unique and effective line of products but whenever possible, they provide the best of other products of this type currently available. While there are other decent sites of this type, Spiceworld is at the top of my list. The owner's friendliness, professionality, and goodwill towards his customers far exceeds the minimum I would expect from a site.

Spiceworld isn't just a business...it's a community, and the combination of unbeatable prompt and reliable service and the welcoming atmosphere of the community makes this my #1 favorite site . So I felt moved to show my support here for a company that has never done me or anyone else I know of wrong. The owner's reputation is very important to him and it is obvious that he does everything humanly possible to earn that reputation fair and square.

If you are considering buying from spiceworld, it is sensible to ask for a product recommendation, make a small order first and you will not be dissapointed. Get to know the owner and the other customers on the site. I guarantee you will soon realize you have found a site you can buy from with complete confidence!

AUTHOR: Slippery Killa - (U.S.A.)

I am a very dedicated customer of Spice World 420, I must say that they offer the best products around, and have the best customer service! For me (and many others) there is no need to shop elsewhere when it comes to these products.

You will never be let down with the service and if a problem ever did arise for some reason or another, the owner (Metal Melt Down) will get everything straightend out for you. So need to worry, this company is NOT A SCAM and WILL NOT rip you off!

I have placed many orders with Spice World 420 and have never NOT recieved my package. As a matter of fact, I ALWAYS recieve my orders very quickly and I wouldn't expect it any other way with Spice World 420. In conclusion, Spice World 420 is the best company around that I have ever dealt with and the best company around that I will continue business with!!

AUTHOR: Argyle - (U.S.A.)

I would like to express my opinion as a consumer in regards to this complaint. I have personally done business with the website in question 'http://www.spiceworld420.com', and I have not experienced any of the problems described in this complaint. On the contrary, I have experienced nothing but good customer service and I have consistently received my product in a timely manor. Additionally, I have emailed Jim, the owner of the website, and every time he has replied to my email in less than an hour. If this is a legitimate complaint, I do sympathize, but based on my experience, it doesn't sound anything like the service I have received from 'spiceworld420.com'.

Setting the record straight

AUTHOR: Hply - (U.S.A.)

I wanted to comment here because I am a long time customer of SW, and a personal friend of the owner. I have NEVER had a better service from ANY online vendor like I've experienced here. He provides tracking numbers in minutes, same day shipping, and my orders are all in my mailbox within 2 days.

As for the claims regarding SW's products, again, couldn't be more untrue. His products are consistent - professionally pkg'd/labeled, and shipped with care.

I hope that no one doing research on this vendor believes for a minute that ANY of these claims could possibly be true....... SW is the best, and aims to please his customer from the initial inquiries to the order arriving at your door. Not only that but I KNOW for a fact that IF there every was an issue with ANY order, he would resolve it quickly. So if the initial report was even a REAL customer (which I partially believe it was a competitor) than I think he has this vendor confused with someone else, or he's just confused altogether!!

DON'T LET THIS BRING YOU DOWN SpiceWorld420!!! You are phenomenal and the 1000000's of return customers prove just that!!

Spice world 420 is good

AUTHOR: Tibeirious - (U.S.A.)

All of spice world 420s wares are all top quality and do excatly what they are meant to do, the customer service of this company is some of the finest i have ever encountered while shopping online, the website gives hundreds of reviews for all products both good and bad in their forum, anyone who has the time to read can find the exact item they are looking for, and shipping is always super fast and super secure. i have been a satisfied customer for a while now and have never been disapointed, i will be a cutomer of Spice world 420 for a long time. "if you don't like it you ain't tried it."

I have never..

AUTHOR: Grindcandy - (U.S.A.)

I have never had a problem with spice world. I have ordered from the company a few times and always got my products in 3-4 days. Not only that as soon as i place a order within a hour i get a response from the company with a tracking number. I have never ever experience this with ordering online before ever. If you have a guestion and email the owner you will get a response within a hour. Unless you ask at like 2a.m. Spice world always ship's via priority mail and not only that shipping is free.

I really don't know what this guy problem is. Spice world ships everything with tracking numbers and so on. I would believe he is another vendor who trying to ruin spice world reputation. As the 2nd biggest vendor is in VA i believe so it is kinda funny only person that has ever had a problem is from the same state as the competition.

Comment to false accusations against Spiceworld420

AUTHOR: Germican - (U.S.A.)

I have been a user of this website for a long time. I have made several purchases. Not only have i recieved every order in 2-3 bussiness day but i have had outstanding customer service from the owner of this website. He offers prices matches on any product, free shipping, sale on many items in his shop, and also has even gave free samples to customers. He is a great owner and makes him self avilibile to anyone who needs him. If you have a question or comment he will respond to you usually in a few hours. Great service and great website. I have no reason to go anywhere else.

Spice World Has Great Service and Products

AUTHOR: Nature Boy - (U.S.A.)

Hey I just want to let everyone know not to believe a word of what this guy is claiming about SpiceWorld420. I do believe he is from a rival company trying to give them a bad name. I have been doing business with them for about a year now and I know alot of other people that do too and this has never happened before. I know that the business is ran by a great guy who you can email and talk to about anything and If you have a problem with an order he will bend over backwards to fix it. They also have lighting fast servive and It has never taken over five days for me to receive and order no where near as long as this guy is talking about so to the person who posted this I just want to say what your claiming is ludacrious and you need to find something better to do with your time SpiceWorld rulz and there company is better than the company you work for will ever be.

SpiceWorld420 is an excellent business

AUTHOR: Zontar - (U.S.A.)

I would just like to say that my experience with SpiceWorld 420 has been nothing but excellent. Their service is always very fast as I receive my package from them within two days after ordering. As well, the products they sell are of the highest quality and they perform exactly as advertised.

This is a company that is obviously dedicated to their customers as the owner is always quick to respond to e-mailed questions with friendly, relevant answers.

SpiceWorld 420 is a company I trust and I will continue doing business with them in the future.

#16 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is all not true

AUTHOR: Metal Melt Down - (U.S.A.)

www.spiceworld420.com Is a great company with a very very very good reputation we have never ever riped anyone off and this person is not telling the truth we have never not shipped anything and I have every record to prove it we do ship everything the same day as long as its orderd before 3pm eastern time. All full packs get free priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation...and we have the best products in the world from all over the world.

We have never recieved a letter from this persons lawyer or this person and I do not even know who he is I would like you to provide proof of your claimes but I am sure you cannot because they can not be true so please send us that letter from your lawyer so we can look it over...if you had a problem all you have to do is call us at 727-992-3392 and we are very very easy to work with.
Spice World 420