tool

Complaint Review: Spin Office Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: CUSA — Stafford Texas United States of America
Spin Office Solutions, Inc.
1205 Brown St. Paducah, Kentucky United States of America

Spin Office Solutions, Inc. Laura Smith then send outrageous invoive and w-9 Paducah, Kentucky

November 30, 2012 I was called by a private number with a lady on the other end stating she and her husband owned an office supply store that was going out of business and "EVERYTHING MUST GO". She stated that they were basically giving away products because prices were so low and they needed to get rid of them. She gave me a story about going back to live on a farm in Kentucky etc... After which she stated she would send me products my office used the most like ( pens, highlighters, paper clips, and posted notes). She was also going to throw in a cross pen and 2 tape dispensers at no charge so that she could get rid of them as they were the only ones she had left.

I asked for her name and company name she said Laura Smith with Spin Office Solutions. I asked for her phone number she said that she couldnt give it out because it was her personal number which i found odd. She went over everything i would be getting, I asked her the quantity and prices for each item, she quoted .69 for post it pads said she was sending two boxes and they come with 12 in each box. I'm thinking this is such a small quantity but figured she had given lots away as she said she only had a few of most items. I received 5 small but heavy boxes packed with an overwhelmeing amount of supplies. I was told i wouldnt get an invoice until 30 days, I got one 12/26/2012 for a retail total of $6,227.23 my total was $3,687.84  + s&h $134.85 = $3,822.69 saving me 2,539.39. I cant help but to laugh at how ridiculous this is and wonder how many people they're getting over on. This is a wake up call to turn down any calls and have them to mail information to your office for review. With the invoice they sent a W-9 so that we can set them up as a vendor. Not going to happen. I politely returned the items to 1205 Brown Street called their "voice service" and let them know the invoice will not be paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spin-Office-Solutions-Inc/Paducah-Kentucky-42001/Spin-Office-Solutions-Inc-Laura-Smith-then-send-outrageous-invoive-and-w-9-Paducah-Kent-987522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spin Office Solutions, Inc.