cholesterol

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: nicolenorth — New York New York United States of America
Spin Office Solutions, Inc
1205 Brown St. Paducah, Kentucky United States of America

Spin Office Solutions, Inc Lied their way in to get an order. Invoice was 10x the amount it should have been. Paducah, Kentucky

Had a woman call claiming to have been referred to me by my supervisor and listed products he wanted me to get.  Didn't realize until after the phone call that he had never spoken to this woman. Thought maybe it would work out and waited till we received the items although I had a bad taste in my mouth about it the entire time.  Made sure not to use any of the supplies just in case it was a rip off and waited for the invoice to arrive.  It arrived a week later and was for over 10x the amount it should have been.  Invoice showed no detail on the amount supplies that were agreed upon, which was only 4 small boxes of supplies (post-its, sharpies, pens, paper clips).  If the invoice hadn't been so high I probably would've just OK'd it and left it alone but it was for nearly $4000.  Left them a voicemail saying we aren't paying for it and to contact me if they want me to ship it back at their expense.  I read that I don't need to send it back but figured if they want to take care of it that's fine.  The woman on the phone also made a nice little gesture, which now turns my stomach, that she wanted to include a Cross pen just for me "for being so sweet."  That's pretty low.  I still have that too.  I am usually so cautious and am practically rude to every sales call person we get because I know there are tons of scams out there but they got me by referring to my supervisor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spin-Office-Solutions-Inc/Paducah-Kentucky-42001/Spin-Office-Solutions-Inc-Lied-their-way-in-to-get-an-order-Invoice-was-10x-the-amount-968688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spin Office Solutions, Inc